Monday, August 23, 2010

A little late but worth mentioning...

August 11th we celebrated our 9th anniversary!
(Time flies when you are having fun!)
To the best husband and father in the world! I love you!

3 comments:

Sutton Family said...

congrats you guys! I want a t-shirt with that photo on it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats too from me! I can't believe how fast the time has flown and you two are still like newly weds. Such a great couple. Well it takes you a little longer going places, trying to get everyone out the door.....Doug said it was easier deploying his battalion to Germany than getting the kids out the door to church on Sunday. Nathan losing his shoes all the time brings back memories :). love you guys. mom

Rachel said...

Yay for you! Do you have any advice for when our 9-Y comes up in six months? Thanks for paving the way...