Monday, August 30, 2010

Nathan is a big boy!

Of course I think both of my children are extraordinary, but this past week Nathan has taken the cake. I have said since I've been pregnant that it would be nice if Nathan was potty trained before the baby came but I never got the gumption up to really try. Nathan only turned two at the end of May so that is still pretty young for a boy to potty train- a little over a week ago Nathan decided it was time. He insisted he wanted to use the potty and now he has been in undies for a week straight and no accidents for three days straight now, we do put night time diapers on him but usually he wakes up dry and heads right for the potty. He is so proud of himself and I am too!

6 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

That is awesome! i keep waiting for Kyle to wake up with that same realization. I guess iwill have to keep my fingers crossed :) Congrats! No more diapers, at least for a little while :)

Sutton Family said...

what a good boy! gosh, I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz Oh what a relief it is! Congrats Nathan!

Rachel said...

That really is a big deal.

So fun talking to you today! I'm excited for next week!!

sue said...

Such a big boy :)

sue said...

Such a big boy :)