Monday, July 26, 2010

Our day with the birds

Yesterday we went to the Thunderbirds, it was awesome! A little hot but very fun, Jared got the pilots autographs after and they asked him if he wanted to be one, he said he was going to be he just didn't know what number he would be!

Then when we got home, Jared's pet canary he got for his birthday had laid an egg! He was very excited. I am not sure what to think?


4 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

It is fun to hear what things kids will say :) Your boys are getting sooooo big! We need to get together! I want to try and get you and Jason and Sara asn Riley here for Dirk's 30th birthday next year. Please keep that in mind when you guys plan for next year, I will try to have firmer plans soon. Love ya, Sara

Linda and Mark said...

AWESOME! Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

Miss Bird is very happy in your home. Jared looks like a proud dad. Nathan and Jared are getting so brown this summer! Poor Dorothy is missing Papa, I forget to feed her. Luckily goldfish don't need food everyday.

Popper said...

When he flies jets, he's got to give me a ride even if I am 74 years old. And I want an under duckie!