Friday, June 11, 2010

Family Update!!!

It has been a busy few- okay many months since Halloween, and since I still don't have a lot of time and now no internet I will make this update quick. Jason and I are going to be the proud parents of baby boy #3 at the end of September, Jason graduated with his associates degree from NIC, Jared graduated from kindergarten, and Nathan is talking up a storm. All is good in our world and we hope it is in yours too!

4 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

You guys look great! I am glad to hear all is well. How is your pregnancy going? Sooo exciting! I hope we get to see ya'll this summer, thanks fo the update!

Rachel said...

Yay! I always like seeing updated blogs, even if I get the "real life" update by being your friend. I will say, though, that you should probably be a better blogger in about eight weeks from now...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all. The the pics. Miss you all :) LOVE YO ALL

Anonymous said...

About time. I was tired of that Pumpkin. Great Photo, who took that one.....? love ya momma