Here is our future baller. Check out his skills at almost 10 months of age, you can't tell from the video but that night he came down with RSV which we are still fighting off :(
That video was soooo cute, man he is getting big! I am sorry to hear he is sick is he doing better yet? I hope all is well. Oh yeah are you guys looking for a home? I just wonded because of Sue's blog. ANyway, love ya, Sara
5 comments:
Such a cutie!!He is getting so big. He does so well with grabbing that ball. Can't wait to see what he can do with a bat.
That kid's a regular Derek Jeter! And I love his enthusiasm. Can't wait to get home and play with him.
So cute! He's so dang excited! You guys are such good parents.
That video was soooo cute, man he is getting big! I am sorry to hear he is sick is he doing better yet? I hope all is well. Oh yeah are you guys looking for a home? I just wonded because of Sue's blog. ANyway, love ya, Sara
That is so adorable. He is such a little love. I hope he gets all better soon. I love that little guy.
Nonna
Post a Comment