Howdy All, I know I don't keep up with this blog as much as I should, but life is truly crazy. The boys got RSV and then Jay and I got sick, I got over it, he however got pneumonia (lamonia as jared called it) put that on top of our already hectic schedule, mom going to india, ellie watching all the kids and then having her own medical problems...anyways it made for quite a month. But through that all and the other "insane" situation in my family we are managing, through lots of support and love from all of you, to keep our heads above water. I really have a lot to be grateful for and the three main things are my boys. I still feel awestruck sometimes at what an amazing husband I have and how much he loves me. And I really do sit in wonder sometimes at what brilliant, sweet little boys I have. I have many other blessings also but but my family is my greatest joy! Sure more money would be nice, and losing a little weight wouldn't hurt but my happiness is not dependant on that, really I feel sorry for those whose happiness is dependant on that. At any rate I just want all of you to know how much I love my family and friends-you are all the joy in my life!!! Here is a little video of Nathan being a funny man, enjoy!
6 comments:
So cute!
Too stinking CUTE!!!! my goodness, what a character.
OMG he is adorable. I love the kisses he was blowing. I miss seeing him as much. I hope you guys are all better soon. I love you. mom
What a ham!!! You must be feeding him cute pills. Did you see how proud he was of himself at the end when he looked up? He is adorable and he knows it. And Jared was right, he did look like an elephant right there. I love you guys.
Such a cutie pie!! Blowing kisses at his age is incredible. We are so proud of those little guys (-_-)
Love to all.
SARAH! HE IS WALKING NOW. HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE ON THE LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment