Great pics. We are so proud. They are very happy boys, and it takes great parents to make them that way. Your doing a great job. Miss You All.
Dang those are cute kids! I love them with all my heart.
I love the picture of Nathan helping himself to some cheese! So cute!!!
I hate to break it, especially to you el, but that is butterscotch pudding :), I didn't let him have it though.
Nonna would have let him have it. He is ready to run right along side Jared. I love when he gets so excited to see his brother play.
yay! he's walking! how great!
Hi Sarah, I love seeing the pictures . it makes the miles between us seem shorter. I pray everything is well with all in your life. God bless , Grandma B
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great pics. We are so proud. They are very happy boys, and it takes great parents to make them that way. Your doing a great job. Miss You All.
Dang those are cute kids! I love them with all my heart.
I love the picture of Nathan helping himself to some cheese! So cute!!!
I hate to break it, especially to you el, but that is butterscotch pudding :), I didn't let him have it though.
Nonna would have let him have it. He is ready to run right along side Jared. I love when he gets so excited to see his brother play.
yay! he's walking! how great!
Hi Sarah, I love seeing the pictures . it makes the miles between us seem shorter. I pray everything is well with all in your life. God bless , Grandma B
Post a Comment