Thursday, January 8, 2009

HE HAS FORWARD MOMENTUM!

Well Nathan has been working on crawling for a couple of weeks now and until three days ago he could only go backwards, boy it only took one successful lunge forward and he had it. Now he is all over the place, and this morning he pulled himself up to standing!!! I thought that would take a while :( Ah well no rest for the wicked. Also notice he gets distracted by brother who is the green blur that zips by, Nathan watches him constantly! Which reminds me- last night we could swear he said dada! I am not convinced he meant to but he was looking right at Jay, so I got his attention and said, "Nathan where's dada?" he looked right to jay, just to make sure I said, "Nathan where's jared?" Boom looked right at jared, Seriously I know you will all think I am crazy but it's true!

10 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

Man he is getting sooo big! Time goes by so fast. He looks so much like Jared, they are both so adorable. I am still working on getting Kyle to walk, but he doesn't dare. Oh well, such is life. Although he does terrorize Landon. He knows just what to do to make big brother mad. It's amazing how fast kids learn. Kyle says dada too and dad but they don't really mean that, it is just all he can say so everything is dad. Talk to you later, Sara

Active Ackleys said...

He is so cute!!! I love his big smile at the end when "big brother" runs by. It's amazing how quickly the second one accomplishes things just to keep up with the bigger sibling. I about died when Matthew decided to walk 3 months before his big brother ever did. Your family is beautiful Sara!

Anonymous said...

Sarah he is a doll but I see a future tank. He is determined to get up and go no matter what. Next summer is going to be such a blast!!!! Love ya mom

sue said...

The boys are growing so fast. Wish we were there to see it in person. Bet Nathan will be walking before to long if he's already pulling himself up. Thank you for keeping us so involved with pictures, and video's. They don't stay little for long. Soon they will be married to someone as fantastic as their mama with kids of there own. Then you will wonder where all the time has gone. Can't wait til the next video. Love to all :-)

Anonymous said...

I think he's a genius. Did you see the hand eye coordination when he caught the incoming police cruiser? What a joy they both are!
Love,
Pop

Popper said...

I already left a comment, but wanted to see if my new Google/Blogger logon with picture worked. I tried to sign up for a logon a while ago but the site knew I was accessing it from Afghanistan and all the entries were in Dari. So I couldn't complete it until Mar logged on at the same time and talked me through it. Just like I would talk her through landing an airplane she was on if the pilot crocked.

Sutton Family said...

what a cutie... I just can't get enough of the little guy!!! Have you tried "where's the demon cat?" to see if that's how he categorized lil' papa???

Cory said...

Hey you guys!!I have been trying to catch up on blogging so sorry you had lots to read! We are coming up there again Thursday for Emily's appt in Spokane...maybe we can get together then? Give my a call...

Your boys are sooo cute! I can't wait to see the kids together!

Anonymous said...

the boys are so adorable, nathan really has the eye lashes and jared cute so cute! Thanks for sending us the picture in your email. You are going to have alot of fun with them boys and Daddy too!
love you all
Aunt Louise

Anonymous said...

the boys are so adorable, nathan really has the eye lashes and jared cute so cute! Thanks for sending us the picture in your email. You are going to have alot of fun with them boys and Daddy too!
love you all
Aunt Louise