Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our New Addition!

First I would like to post a new picture of one of my cuties! I don't know if you can see it very well but notice his dimples! He is such a cute baby!And now our new addition! He is a 7 week old kitten for Jared, we got him for Jared from Papa since he is missing him so much while his is in Afghanistan, the kittens name- little papa, notice the resemblance, the grey hair :) He is super playful, and thinks he is spiderman or part velcro and scales all sides of my furniture, he must want to be declawed (which I would hate to have to do but I will do what I must) Gwen came with me to get the kitten and informed me he was cuter than Nathan! Who up until this point was the cutest thing any of the grandkids had seen! Ah well our glory days all come to an end, Nathan's didn't last long. We surprised Jared that night and told him Papa had sent a special present for him to remember him by, he got a really cute look on his face and said, "maybe it's a statue of papa!" I think he would like one of those maybe we can convince mattell to make a papa doll on the box we can put "he saved the world once"! I will post the video of him opening the box later! And better pics, the little guy is fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A statue of Papa is an awfully good idea. Why hadn't we thought of that before? We just have to come up with the right pose.
Big Papa

Sutton Family said...

I think the statue should be The Thinker but have him on a toilet. Call it The Stinker. Definatley.

Anonymous said...

You sure do have 3 cuties!!! Can't wait for that next one... lea