Tuesday, October 14, 2008

even though I was not tagged

I decided to do this tag even though ellie didn't tag me, you are supposed to post the sixth picture folder's sixth pictue I checked and it was...

but when I opened the files to download it was this...Jared had our camera on vacation and this is a stone elephant at the park


3 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

That is a fun tagged idea, I thought about tagging you with mine but didn't know if you would like to do it so I didn't tag anyone. There are a lot of tags going on, I have only been tagged once, but other blogs I look at almost always have one. Anyway that is a way cute picture of Jared! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Love ya Bye! Sara

Sutton Family said...

I thought about tagging you, but you don't seem to update your blog that often- and didn't want you to waste your update on a tag. :-) You're always tagged from me, if you want to do it. :-) I like the random elephant picture... if you hadn't told us what it was, I'm not sure I would've figured it out!!!

Sarah Skinner said...

Your little guys are soooo cute! Those dimples sure are adorable. Loved looking at the pics of the kitten, too. What a wonderful family!
Sarah Skinner