I haven't posted any comments before because i had such a hard time doing it. BUt now that I am a fellow blogger it is easier. THe videos and pictures are soo fun! That is waht inspired me to blog. Landon loves to look at them and has me play the videos over and over. Thanks!
5 comments:
Olympic champs in the years to come. It's great to see and have video of how they got started. Look's like they really had a fun time.
you didn't get my back flip on video?!! gymnastics is the best!!!
I can't wait to be a full time grandpa!
Popper
I haven't posted any comments before because i had such a hard time doing it. BUt now that I am a fellow blogger it is easier. THe videos and pictures are soo fun! That is waht inspired me to blog. Landon loves to look at them and has me play the videos over and over. Thanks!
I love this!!
Post a Comment