Hi Sarah, He is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him in person. Love you, Linda
Nathan is so beautiful, just like his mom and dad. Can't wait to see him. Love you,Sue, (aka grandma Smith)
Two beautiful boys, how lucky we all are! Sarah, you and Jason are wonderful parents and we love you all so much. Dad will miss his special time with the boys. But I intend to make up for it with double Nonna hugs and kisses.love mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Sarah, He is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him in person. Love you, Linda
Nathan is so beautiful, just like his mom and dad. Can't wait to see him.
Love you,
Sue, (aka grandma Smith)
Two beautiful boys, how lucky we all are! Sarah, you and Jason are wonderful parents and we love you all so much. Dad will miss his special time with the boys. But I intend to make up for it with double Nonna hugs and kisses.
love mom
Post a Comment