Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Counting Down
Well if you all keep up with Mom and Dad's blog you know that Dad is off to Afganistan. He leaves the 21st and my due date is the 18th, with Jared I was a week late. So my doctor has agreed since he thinks the baby is large anyways that we are going to induce labor on the 14th. That way dad won't miss it! It is the day after Jay's last final so that works out okay too. But as you all can do the math that is only 2 weeks away! Man the time has flown by, I still have to put the crib together. And we have yet to decide on a name- sorry dad we arent going with Wolfgang. Well that is all for now, I am plannig on getting a pic posted of me with my belly so check back soon. And Lea you are awfully demanding for not having a blog of your own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok I bring to you some more suggestions for names. Frederick after a great grandfather. Arthur or George or Hamilton after your great uncle. Of course Barrett is a good name. Maybe we should peruse the old family histories. I love a name with a history. Hamilton Mark Smith sounds so classy. love ya mom
Sarah Sarah Sarah - I don't have time to check your blog every day and do my own blog - c'mon now! I think you look adorable right now - but I know how hard the last month is.... I love ya & I think Lee would be a great name (hehehe) ~ lea
Post a Comment