
Well according to my sister I need to write something! Well here is the 4-D picture, it is not the greatest I think the ultrasound tech was in a hurry, but you can see his nose and mouth pretty well. It looks like he has a big lump on the left side of his forehead and his chin looks cleft but I think it is his hand up to it.
Jason and I are just SO busy. We are finishing part of our basement so we can have a family room, Jason is busy with school, and really any spare time we have we try to spend with Jared.
Not too much new is going on, I was measuring big and thus the second ultrasound, it all looks good though just possibly a large baby, but Jared was almost 9 lbs, and hey I need to catch up to my two sisters who had 10lbers right? The only problem is I do have a huge belly, I think I am already the size I was when I had Jared and I still have a little more than a month to go. But hey atleast it is just belly, I will feel like a new woman once I have him. Him, yeah we still haven't decided on a name yet. Well I hope everyone is well.
Not too much new is going on, I was measuring big and thus the second ultrasound, it all looks good though just possibly a large baby, but Jared was almost 9 lbs, and hey I need to catch up to my two sisters who had 10lbers right? The only problem is I do have a huge belly, I think I am already the size I was when I had Jared and I still have a little more than a month to go. But hey atleast it is just belly, I will feel like a new woman once I have him. Him, yeah we still haven't decided on a name yet. Well I hope everyone is well.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see the 4D pic. Did you guys get a video too? My friend Crystal had one and it was so awesome to watch. Hope you are feeling okay. Miss you all. Love, Linda
YEAH SARAH - you finally updated your blog! I was so glad to finally see a new post from ya - ha ha! The 4D pic was so cool to see - can't wait to see the real thing though! love ya, lea
I can't wait for the little guy to arrive. I just want to kiss those fat little cheeks. These last few weeks are dragging on. I know they are for you too. Hang in there kiddo you make great kids, you get that from your mother. :)
love Nonna
READY FOR A NEW POST SARAH! ~ love, lea :)
Post a Comment