Friday, February 29, 2008

Test Results In

There are times when I hate how fast the world moves, but this time I am grateful, Jared's test results are in and they are good. We go in for a follow up on the 10th and see if there is anything else the urologist wants to test for but I think all the big things have been ruled out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! We are all really happy for the little guy. Man it just makes me sick to think of any of the little ones with problems. So OK Sarah how do you get so high tech with this blog.... I want some lessons tonight. I love the videos. Oh yeah daylight savings time is coming up and we will be needing all our clocks on the oven, VCR, and microwave reset while you are at it! :) If not for you I would be an hour off for half the year! Love you Mama Pajama Oh yeah you are my "favorite child" you know.