It seems everyone is suffering from the winter blues :( ! Well I am not going to succumb!! I recently had my 29th birthday- whewhoo! I want to live it up my last year in my twenties, but being six months pregnant and measuring a week ahead it has been a slow start. So instead of posting a picture of my ever increasing belly I decided to share with you all a picture Bernadette took of me at Thanksgiving, she is an incredible photographer!! So here it is- I just want all of you to read this and think happy thoughts- I have an adorable little boy who is by the way a genius! An extraordinary husband who is amazingly thriving while working and going to school full time! And a family who I can always count on! I love you all!Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The Winter Blues
It seems everyone is suffering from the winter blues :( ! Well I am not going to succumb!! I recently had my 29th birthday- whewhoo! I want to live it up my last year in my twenties, but being six months pregnant and measuring a week ahead it has been a slow start. So instead of posting a picture of my ever increasing belly I decided to share with you all a picture Bernadette took of me at Thanksgiving, she is an incredible photographer!! So here it is- I just want all of you to read this and think happy thoughts- I have an adorable little boy who is by the way a genius! An extraordinary husband who is amazingly thriving while working and going to school full time! And a family who I can always count on! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stunning!!
Sarah you are the most beautiful pregnant person I know. You really do glow. I always thought that was a dumb thing to say but you do. love ya mp
What a hot Mama!! Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment