Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jumping In

Well after some consideration, and the fact that I have grown lazy in emailing, I have decided to start a blog. This first entry is just to see if I can do it. Mom got all of us kids a flip video recorder for Christmas, and I thought this would be a great way to share those little moments. This is a video of Jared enjoying his hippity hop Christmas Day at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's. Well here it is and I hope it works let me know.


5 comments:

Sara #1 said...

Love it,,,,Both Stirling and Maisy recieved"Bouncing Beans" for Christmas...What a novel idea a crash helment.He looks like he is having a lot of fun...Good for you that you are blogging....You Go Girl. Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

Sarah that is the cutest video, I will have to show Dirk. I think blogging is agreat idea but it will be awhile before I start it. I am going to become a Pampered Chef consultant- at least for a little while to try it out- so i am kinda busy. But I will make time to read your blog. Lot's a love, Sara and the boys!

Linda and Mark said...

Sarah,

I'm so excited that you started a blog! Out of our family, you were the one who started the keeping in touch by emailing us pictures and such. Now, we can check in all the time online. Love and miss you all!!!

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey that was the template we had until just two nights ago. Great minds and all that. That's my boy, what a joy. love nonna

Meat N Potato with 2 Sides said...

Hi Sara!

Cool, I didn't know everyone was blogging. That's such a nice way to keep connected.

How is everything going? I miss you guys! I wish we were closer :(.

Any chance everyone there could move here :)? lol, Jeff says we can't move there, because he wouldn't get enough work.

Can't wait to see you guys again!