Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nathan finds his voice

This morning I was trying to get some stuff done around the house, so I put Nathan in his car seat by Jared so he could watch his brother building with blocks. I hear Nathan start cooing really loud and Jared telling him "NO LOUD NOISES NATHAN!" I had to try and get it on video but they both saw me coming, my favorite part of this video at the end when Jared responds to his brothers loud behavior. They really do very well together! I am the luckiest Mom in the world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are absolutely precious! I love them with all my heart.
Pop

Dover Fam said...

That is too cute!!! You have the cutest little boys. I love it when they start to discover they can make noises. Have a great day.

Sutton Family said...

so cute!!! They are both growing up so fast!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable :>).Your one lucky mama, and I'm one lucky grandmama. It's sweet seeing them grow into best friends!!! Love you all.
Sue

Anonymous said...

He sure has personality already. I sure love holding him and kissing his cheeks.
love Nonna