
1- What is your husband's name? Jason Ellis Smith
2- Who said I love you first? I don't remember! We were very honest and open from the begining no games, so I don't think it was a big deal who said it first we both knew it.
3- Who is taller? JASON, at 6'6" I would be a freak to be taller.
4- Who is smarter? I know he thinks I am, but he really teaches me so much about life and how to be good, and how to be happy that I am going to say him.
5- Who is more sensitive? I am I think that comes with the woman's territory.
6- Who does the laundry? I try to but he always has to help.
7- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it is closer to the door, so I can get up and get the baby, even though he does sometimes.
8- Who pays the bills? I do, but I wish he did he is much more frugal.
9- Who cooks more? Right now its a toss up, I hate cooking and dishes at the moment, but I think I should do it since he works so hard.
10- What meals do you cook together? We usually don't cook together unless there is a lot of chopping one of us can do while the other does something else.
11- Who is more stubborn? I totally am!
12-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think I do, because I usually am wrong about a lot of little things and they are always easier to admit to. The big things take longer to sort out.
13- Who is more clean? Jason, his standard of clean is even higher than mine.
14- Who has more siblings? Grew up with the same number, 4 kids in the household
15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? We work together on everything, but Jason has the final say along with the final responsibilty, and we have never not agreed on the big stuff.
16- What do you like to do together? Bike riding, walking, home improvement (can't wait til it's on our own home) talking/dreaming, pretty much anything we do is together.
17- Who eats more sweets? Jason, but I do love cookies!
18- Guilty Pleasures? Jay loves biking, and would have a $5000 one if we could afford it but since it keeps him healthy is it really guilty pleasure?
19- How did you meet? We met on our missions to Denver.
20- Who asked who out first? I came home from my mission first, as soon as Jason got home from his he called me, by the third night we talked we knew we wanted to date, this was at thanksgiving, so I went to Indiana for Christmas and we knew we wanted to get married by the end of that visit.
21- Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me first, and it took two trys, I sure am glad he tried the second time.
22- Who proposed? Jason did in the airport after our week together at christmas, the official proposal came later with my ring.
23- Best features? His dimples, which Nathan got!
24- What is his best quality? He is so kind, as our bishop said in our ring ceremony "you just want to give him a cookie". We are going to celebrate our 7th anniversary this year and I am more in love with him now than ever before!!
3 comments:
Yea, Jason is awesome... he even helped me get that treadmill down to the basement! Thanks!!
I third that, Jay is a great guy! I am very blessed in son-in-laws. Couldn't ask for anything more. Well maybe two additional son-in-laws.
Hmmm...my sister is married to a very tall Smith fellow, too. He's 6'7". I wonder if they're related? I know, a lotta Smiths out there! But I had to ask, just in case ;) His name's Rob and is from Alpine, UT. Also, your little boys are totally cute. What a great grin Jared has!
Post a Comment